Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BLOOD BOUND

Blood Bound (Mercedes Thompson, Book #2), Patricia Briggs - You know the old adage, "three's a charm," well in the case of Briggs' second book in the Mercy Thompson series, two is the charm! I really enjoyed reading this book. It is a rather intriguing story surrounding a sorcerer/demon controlled vampire named Cory Littleton. I love the whole vampire genre and I think this is one of the reasons why I enjoyed Blood Bound. I actually believed what I was reading. When you believe fantasy then the author has done his/her job. Blood takes you into the magical world of sorcery, magic, demons and vampires! Can you believe that? It doesn't get any scarier! That's evil to the max! The Mistress of the local vampire seethe, Marsilia, calls upon Mercy to help seek and destroy the demon/sorcerer/vamp. She uses her brain and her ability to communicate with ghosts to hunt him down and free his unwilling hostages. I don't like to give too much away but I really think this one is a sure fire hit. Read it! Now! Briggs really stepped up her writing game this time around. Don't expect tons of sorcery or magic though, its still a series surrounding wolves as well...

♥♥♥♥-I LIKE IT!


xoxo♥

No comments: