Saturday, September 27, 2008

COMING SOON TO A BOOKSTORE NEAR YOU...

Beginning the week of September 29th, a few interesting books will be released for us avid readers to choose from. The following are four books that have piqued my interest:



The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks - I have yet to read one of his novels. This book is about a photograph, destiny and luck. Have you ever looked at a photo of someone you've never met and fell head over heels?? I have! Ummm...Dwayne Johnson, I LOVE you!! LOL!






21 Nights by Prince - Yes, the Purple One has a new book. His first book actually, photographed by Randee St. Nicholas, takes fans on a photographic journey through Prince's musical career. I have a feeling that this one will hit the bestsellers list in record time!









Charlie Bone and The Shadow (Children of the Red King #7) by Jenny Nimmo - A new book for the kiddies and the kiddies at heart! "Count Harken is back once again to take revenge on the Red King's heirs, starting with Charlie Bone's family! I will definitely pick this one up for my young nephew!








Giada's Kitchen: New Italian Favorites by Giada de Laurentiis - How can you resist Giada?? She's beautiful, she can throw down in the kitchen and she has the coolest last name ever! Hello, DIVA alert! ♥ I'm sure this new collection of 100 recipes won't disappoint! These recipes will leave you full and satisfied without that Italian food weighed down feeling!! MUAH, MUAH and CIAO, CIAO!!
xoxo

No comments: