Tuesday, August 19, 2008

NaNoWrimo

What is NaNoWrimo?


First of all, NaNoWrimo stands for National Novel Writing Month. It is a no-holds-barred approach to novel writing and yes, I will be a participant this year. Basically, the goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30th. Guess what?? The contest begins November 1!! Yikes, that's mucho pressure! I am super excited about this! I've already begun building my characters and coming up with a plot. I will be writing a fantasy book. I feel that my imagination can run free with this genre. It's almost like no one cam tell me that I'm wrong because it's all make-believe. I'm finding that it is a lot of work and it's extremely stressful but I can't wait to see what kind of craziness I come up with!!

www.nanowrimo.org

xoxo ♥ LOVES IT!!

No comments: