Friday, April 10, 2009

NEW HARDCOVERS

Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson Series #4), by Patricia Briggs - Upon reading the last paragraph of Briggs' third book in this series (Iron Kissed), I couldn't wait for the next installment. What remains interesting is the fact that I refuse to pay $24.95 for the Hardcover copy of this book. Although, I have enjoyed the series thus far, I would rather wait for the less expensive paperback version. Thank goodness for the back cover summary!! Oh, and congratulations to Mrs. Briggs for achieving hardcover status!!



Miss Thompson is preparing to marry alpha werewolf Adam Hauptman when she is asked to help scare an unfriendly ghost. Mercy accepts the task. This will remove her from the snares of vampire queen Marsilia and take her mind off of the stresses of her upcoming nuptials. I'm sure this is where the action begins! As Thompson fans know, wherever Mercy goes, trouble and drama always follow. I'm very excited to read this book. If I could just stop being a cheapskate!!


Publisher: Penguin Group (USA)
Pub. Date: February 2009
ISBN-13: 9780441016761
320pp
Series: Mercy Thompson Series, #4




Breakneck by Erica Spindler - New York Times best selling author Erica Spindler is back on the scene with this January 2009 release. Detective Kitt Lundgren and her partner, Mary Catherine Riggio are led deep into cyberspace to catch a heartless killer. The hunt is personal for Mary Catherine because her cousin Tommy Mariano is the first victim in this maddening killing spree. This is Spindler's first attempt at cyber fiction and i'm sure she doesn't disappoint.

I actually have this book propped up on my headboard. It shouts, "read me, read me" every morning and every night. I'm getting to it...


Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Pub. Date: January 2009
ISBN-13: 9780312363901
352pp

No comments: