Friday, February 5, 2010

Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin


...tells the story of Rachel, a young attorney living and building her career in Manhattan, New York. When her best friend Darcy throws her a surprise 30th birthday party she ends up having a few drinks and having a romp with Darcy's fiance. Let the drama begin! The "cheaters" try to put the incident behind them, but find that a one-night stand opened Pandora's Box and true love may have tumbled out. I'm not a fan of chick-lit, but my fellow book BFF convinced me to read this book and I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was nice to escape into someone else's drama. I laughed, I was angry and often times flabergasted with the behavior of this lush mix of characters. If you're one of those book snobs and you're looking for an escape, I highly recommend this read. It's a good one!!


♥♥♥♥♥ - Love it!

No comments: