Sunday, December 7, 2008

VANISH

Vanish, Tess Gerritsen - Upon reading this wonderful novel by Mrs. Gerritsen, I stared at the book and couldn't believe how well this novel kept its pace. She had me on page one. I was a goner. I literally "vanished" while reading this book. I was so into the story and the characters and the plot and oh my! It has been some time since I've read a book that didn't irritate me at some point and I'm grateful to have discovered this novelist. In this book we find Boston medical examiner Maura Isles, in the morgue when she hears a noise. To her surprise she finds a woman alive in a body bag. The undead woman is rushed to the hospital and that is where the drama begins. This Jane Doe seizes a few hostages, one of them is pregnant homicide detective Jane Rizzoli. As law enforcement joins forces to try to save Rizzoli and the other hostages a deeper story is revealed that will leave you frantically turning pages until the very end.

♥♥♥♥ - GREAT!

xoxo

Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
Pub. Date: August 2006
ISBN-13:
9780345476982
416pp
Series:
Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles Series, #5


No comments: