Thursday, November 20, 2008

TWILIGHT HAS LANDED!

The Merriam Webster's definition of the word Twilight will never be the same! Definition - "the light from the sky between full night and sunrise or between sunset and full night produced by diffusion of sunlight through the atmosphere and its dust ; also : a time of twilight."

Uhh, yeah, now when you say the word twilight, people start screaming and acting crazy. I'm too old to love any of the characters. They aren't man enough for me but I must admit that I'm super excited to watch the Twilight movie tomorrow (well actually 12:01 am on Friday morning). I read the first book some time ago and I've even featured a Twilight countdown on my beloved blog. To be absolutely honest, I'm dreading being surrounded by screaming children who are obsessed with the cast. I loved the book series and hope to enjoy the movie. My friend Brittany has persuaded me to watch the midnight showing. If I'm trampled by psychotic 17 year old girls, I will be forced to feed her to Jasper.

No comments: