Friday, October 3, 2008

GONE, BABY, GONE

GONE, BABY, GONE, Dennis Lehane - As you know, I loves me some Dennis Lehane! The man has book flair! Gone, Baby, Gone is the fourth book in the Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro series. I couldn't put this book down! The dialogue between the characters is indescribable, exhilirating, amazing. The scoop - Boston P.I.'s Kenzie and Gennaro are hired to find four-year-old Amanda McCready who was abducted from her bed, in the middle of the night, while her mother watched television at a neighbor's home. Yeah, I know. I wanted to punch her in the face too! Her mother, who I've affectionately named Crackhead McCready, can only bring herself to watch T.V., smoke cigarettes and drink beers while her young daughter is in the hands of the devil knows who! As always, Lehane writes a fast paced roller coaster ride of a novel. You will meet a few cops, some shady characters and a crazy couple who pack more heat than the Army National Guard! I loved the story and I know you will too! Did you see the movie?!

♥♥♥♥♥ - LOVES IT!


xoxo

No comments: