Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A BOOK I HAVE NOT READ, PART 2

I definitely don't trust a person who hasn't brought a book with them! If you've seen me lately, then you've seen me with a book! The benefit of constantly carrying my books around, is the fact that people notice and what do they do? They can't wait to shower me with books. I love that! I received another bag full of books and I was so pleased. The great thing about these books is the fact that I would never go out and purchase any of these books. I love when I'm forced to step out of my comfort zone and try new things. You won't grow as a reader if you don't open your mind to all genres. You don't have to love them but you should give them all a chance! Check the list. Have you read any of these? Let me know what you think!


♥THE HOTEL ~RIVIERA - Elizabeth Adler
♥SAVANNAH BLUES ~Mary Kay Andrews
♥FEELS LIKE FAMILY ~Sherryl Woods
♥A SLICE OF HEAVEN ~Sherryl Woods
♥FULL SCOOP ~Janet Evanovich & Charlotte Hughes
♥HOT STUFF ~Janet Evanovich & Leanne Banks
♥FOOLS RUSH IN ~Kristan Higgins
♥THE WINTER LODGE ~ Susan Wiggs
♥HALFWAY TO HALF WAY ~ Suzann Ledbetter

xoxo♥



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read The Hot stuff series by Janet Evanovich and Charlotte Hughes and I enjoyed them. They are a quick fun series to read.