Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Trip to B&N!


I arrived home from my gloriously wonderful job (you caught the sarcasm, right?) and watched a movie and decided to take a trip to Barnes & Noble to exchange a recent purchase. I bought Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell earlier this month, but I was being cheap and bought the small paperback version. Well, I've stared at it for two weeks and realized that it would be pretty hard to read over 1,000 pages in such a compact size. So, I fly over to Barnes & Noble, yes, I can fly, at 9:45 in the evening and exchanged it for a larger version. Gone With The Wind is my all-time favorite movie. Scarlett O'Hara is the ultimate DIVA of the south!! I'm so looking forward to reading this novel. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it doesn't disappoint!! You know I just had to buy something while I was there, so I browsed the aisle's and found Dracula by Bram Stoker. I've heard tons of great reviews about this one so it is on my high priority must read list! I also bought the cutest Eco-Tote to carry my books around in style! It's environmentally friendly and completely re-usable! It cost me a whopping $1.49! You can't beat that! I LOVES IT!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Right now I'm reading The Broken Window by Jeffrey Deaver. This book is scary in ways I couldn't imagine.